Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Dear friends,

The orientation has ended for our batch. I like my new juniors. I think most of them are genuinely humble, smart, and creative, and talented. Good sign for the future of my faculty, while some of the seniors continue to suck big time.

Ben: I think it is not wise to pass down whatever bullshit to our juniors. Let us suffer last time, but when we become seniors, we should make sure it does not happen. I think when I reach final year, I will see to it that it shall be the end of immoral orientation.

I have one more month to go, before my Part C exam, after which would set me free from the school for 2 months. How nice,... but i am really totally lost in my studies. Chaotic, and unorganised. sigh.....
I may be going to Sabah during the holidays to climb the mountain ! Heehaaa !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home