Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Helloooooo???? The reason why I am so skeptical, hesitating, and fishy with the MSN group created by Kar Kin. NOONE GONNA GIVE YOU ANY RESPONSE...ALL ALSO HANGAT-HANGAT TAHI AYAM ONLY!. The very same MSN group...I dah pernah tubuhkan semenjak dahulu kala lagi. That's why...sometimes, it is better to "do your own business". Ipoh Tauges is a very strong evidence, don't you think so???? :)
BTW, Ben, Kok Ming, and Fooji, are you all there??? Oopss...I know Fooji did reply one of my entries. But Fooji, why no posting from you in Ipoh Tauges???? These days I have taken my time off from politics, news, jeffooi, etc. Really enjoying my time with housemates and all those former 7th college friends. You know, 7th college guys can be very mad when they mean to be mad :)
Hey, friends, tell some stories lah, Ben, Kok Ming...sure you all have a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home