Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

14 January 2004, 10.32pm
I'm undergoing my period of despair and incomfort. And I realise my life is not lingered with happiness and perfect circumstances at the time, even currently I'm in the phase of almost get everything done - I will finish my thesis soon; I can mix well around and have a light moment with others; I have a rosy hope with the yitea result; I can chat or blog with jovial mood et cetera. But, I notice that I'm so prone and get nuisance sometimes with the mirror imperfect circumstances. I realise that I'm quite easilier to let the time went off and I'm so inproductive to come out with mess. My resolution to have a more "slimmer" body shape will not be definitely pledged since I have given deluge of evasive excuses to myself of stop doing exercise, and since a long time I didn't spare my time to read newspaper in the library and learn more vocabularies, and the most idiot jest is - I'm now here to write this blog after back from my computer lab at 10.30pm without taking bath yet. I even have no idea about the my start of standing with my smelly stench and grubby face.

I wandered out of focus in the faculty this morning and even take some time to visit the career path held at Bangunan Peperiksaan. While knowing many of my friends have gone there with their comprehensive resume or curricular vitae for job seeking, I'm the stupid dude who did nothing. Gosh! Where is my arrogant "kiasuness" already? I should not be the person who lags behind others, I wonder.

And I have many more things to grumble.. but the great tirade is evaporated after writing all this bullshit (please forgive my monstrous cruelty..). At this point, I think I might be among students in FCSIT who can sit relaxingly. So, no more grouchy nonsense from me.. I'll show my utmost gratitude..

I'm going to take my bath now. After that, I will sleep earlier, and hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home