Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

a few things, actually....

1. Kar Kin gave me a call yesterday, just at the time when I feel bored, with my never-ending studying list, and wondering why my phone never rang even once for the day. So, Kar Kin, your call was really really appreciated. Thank you for the money used.

2. Wow, looks like the early optimism about our HSBC success really looked funny now, after the results, and realising our weakness. A few questions here - 1. Were we too optimistic? 2. Did we turn a blind eye to our possible weaknesses that time? 3. Did we realise the weaknesses in the first place?

No, don't get me wrong, just a post-mortem, I am actually quite okay, actually glad the challenge has ended. With my heavy schedules in my posting now, a one-week leave would mean I am very far behind.

3. Looks like a new era is beginning for the likes of Teong, KArkin... while I am still figuring out the methods to train effectively here in Klang, Teong and Kar Kin would have to look for the best job offer in town. Wish you all the best, machas!!!

4. Did you all know that Sze Leng has passed her Semester 5 in IMU, and will be heading to Dundee, Scotland for her clinicals this July? A Scottish-trained doctor she'll be, oh yeah. Looking forward to compare notes with her next time, if there is a next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home