Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Karkin asked me if I am alright over the commenting yesterday...

well, of course !! I am OKAY !!!

Wow, do you know that I have been here in Klang for 2 months now. Just finished a small exam last Friday, and now I am in a new posting - Paediatrics ( medicine for the infants and children)

Challenging, my weaknesses is SO OBVIOUS to my teacher and my colleagues. I feel like becoming a REAL NERD again.

I am thinking of doing an assessment of UM's current standard compared to our medical counterparts from other local universities. I am seriously in doubt of our standard, and I want some black and white to prove or to dismiss my suspicion. I hope Ben and Kok MIng would be willing to help when I come out with the assessment.

As for Teong, I still owe you one !!!!

As for the others... so quiet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home