Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Choa Chu Kang, Geylang, heartache and the pre-O&G weekend getaway!!!!

Point 1:
The long weekend, thanks to Aidiladha monday break, was spent in Singapore. I got the honour to drive from Ayer Keroh to JB, and then later, to drive around the lion city. From Geylang to Chao Chu Kang, to learn a thing or two, to realise that my heart is not actually generous, of its potential to ache in jealousy.

Point 2:
Looks like the early optimism has become the bed of aggravated pessimism. Maybe I took someone for granted, and was overconfident of that someone's undivided devotion. Maybe I am not used to secondary attention, or not being the lightbulb in that someone's joy, but the role was passed to someone else, swifter than I am mentally prepared to. Thus the heartache, thus the renewed passion to blog.

Point 3:
Looks like the box of sweetness has become a potential container of my pains. Looks like the aspirations that claimed victory in 2003 could be the menace that would break my 2004. I pray and pray earnestly to God, to guard my emotions.

Point 4:
Really, to be really wise, I should be caring about what is obstetric diameter, the different kinds of pelvis, the management of postpartum haemorrhage and the contraindications of IUCD, than some immature jealousy and devastation pains regarding the matters of the heart. End of posting exam this Friday afternoon. Pray for me !

Wardrobe malfunction

That is a rather intelligent word by Timberlake in explanation of his STUPID act on stage, that uncovered Ms. Jackson's right boobie. Are there no better song to sing, no better singer to sing, than to resort to an idiot to provide entertainment to the spectators? What is this world thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home