Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, January 19, 2004

I'll back on action!!!

Give me a jiffy.. I pledge I will back on action after my wholesome arrangement in terms of my in-coming prospect and auspicious starts after graduation.

Since the luck is stayed behind us, hence our rosy hope to fly to Seattle is totally devastated. Candidly said that I was vigorously feel the tremendous dump in my day life now and my spirit of enthusiasm is withered and dampened for that few seconds. Worst case is - this gloomy mood still enveloped me, until I have no mood to proceed any stuffs and even no intention to have culinary delights.

But, I must state clear with my direction, albeit my current situation can be described as a sole loser. Believe.. Gumble again.. then believe again.. Life.. is really like roller-coster..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home