Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

16 Jan 2004, 11.30pm
What have I done today? Emm.. nothing is gone unusual or freaky as the time went off as expected. But, the only disappointing stuff that I never pledge to do is sparing some time to read newspaper these few days. That's why you can notice my significant blog style of not giving any comments or piece of minds regarding with the current domestic and foreign issues recently.

Let's tell you about my humiliated anecdote. Still remember the blog that I have written last time about my holiday at hometown? Now the blog is even spreaded and read by my supervisor. Ha.. "thanks" to my thesis crews who always invoke this topic whenever they think the time is opportune to do so, especially when we had the dialogue session with Mr. Ang (my supervisor). I fathom their intention to do so merely to remind my supervisor's inculcated curiosity. Gosh.. I'm really speechless of their "monstrous" behaviour and feel deep-humiliated. The worst case was - my two gal seniors asked for my kind assistance to write the short article for their newly-participated networking forum which held in KL. Sigh! I'm the fool dude who wholly understand my lousy english competency. How can my english standard be deployed in formal article writing or presentation? Candidly said that I'm still lack of confidence with my english level that beliably even haven't reached to standard. Hopefully, as what my motto pronounces - my perseverance can prevail in one day, but for the time being, I rather to keep it subtle and low-profile, and I just wanna to share it with my closer friend.

Yes, my viva rehearsal was held this afternoon, and expectedly, there are some parts that need to be enhanced. It's ok for me, and thanks to my senior too who gave me some coding solutions, as what they came across also before.

My heart is brimming up with rosy hope now, as the yitea result will be announced on Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home