Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Lama Tak Blog Ni!

Been very lazy to blog! A lot of stuffs that can be blogged actually, yet still don't really know how to express! Well, besides a cash prize worth RM 800, all our efforts for the HSBC thingy sort like went into the drain. Never mind. We just lack of something! CNY was pretty usual, nothing special, at least to me, since for all the years, I would be away in my parents' hometown. Fell sick somemore! Not much time to pay my friends a visit as I had to rush back here, PJ, on Sunday before lunch or rather before the jam! Managed only to visit my old good friend, Mr.Tian and his family and also Dr. Pang.

Ipoh was pretty congested at areas like Ipoh Garden East, and Greentown. Congested with both cars and lengluis! Had a drink time with Mr.Tian and his girlfriend, BengKuin, Yat, and Alan Lee at Ipoh Garden East, few days before the CNY. Situation was rather weird! In a way that Mr.Tian has a girlfriend now! Alan finally find a job somewhere at Sunway, with Infotech if I am not mistaken.

On Friday night, the day when I went back to Ipoh from T.Intan, I had dinner with Mei Ling. Nice porridge and "kong pou tim kai". Forgotten what they call "tim kai" in English. Literal translation would sound "sweet chicken". Perhaps I should just say "toads cooked with spicy dried chillis". Haha. A favourite Chinese delicacy. Again this time around, Mei Ling, a girl, was the one who pay for the bill. Everytime she says I have yet to work and she is working, therefore it is okay for her to pay! But but but... she is a girl mah!

Was "ronda" ing the whole of Taman Tun Dr.Ismail last night. After dinner with Kai. Goodness. That area is real rich men's area. Houses are all huge, well-designed and modern! and also luxurious! And most of the cars you find there are also those big continental cars like BMWs and Merc's! I would just grab any girl there to be my girlfriend! LOL! Haha. People can be so damm rich man! In a way, I am speechless also! =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home