Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Journeying back to Ipoh after this. What to do upon reaching? Arrange and organise back all my stuffs! Then, attend ceramahs? I heard from a lot of sources that Lim Kit Siang is gaining more grounds in Ipoh. One friend who doesnt know much about politics, after talking to her, even went for Thong Fah Chong's and Lim Kit Siang's ceramahs.

She told me Thong Fah Chong seems to be frightened. I asked why. She described that Mr Thong couldnt speak well if compared to Mr Lim. To me, that is no surprise, of course Thong doesnt have the abilities in wisdom, speech, and knowledge as much as Mr Lim.

I am sure also that Ipoh has become more lively than ever nowadays. All thanks to Mr Lim Kit Siang for making Kinta Valley or Perak the second front-line state for DAP. At the same time, I am wondering how big a majority can Kerk Kim Hock win at Kota Melaka, the fortress of DAP.

For a moment, I anticipate so much upon reaching Ipoh. Yet for another moment, I am very reluctant to leave PJ, my second home. I will not be seeing my good friends, cannot have a street soccer game every evening, and cannot meet up with my juniors anymore at least until I come back for interviews.

Farewell and goodbye to SS2/105 and PJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home