Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Creating value in an uncertain economy
I came across with this pdf file article when I seeked for further information about Accenture. Accenture, with it's patented brand and deployed font, as well as the innovative and impressive banner has arrogantly upholded their intense and professional image as leading business and IT management consulting company, not only in this region, but also in global view.

Yes, when the economy turns to its turnoil down, it might a vigorous signal for companies to strive hard or they will face bankruptcy. But likewise, it is an opportune time and opportunity too for winners to consolidate their position and pull away all their rivals at the recovery phase. The astute and discerning business partners will deploy appropriate strategies during recession to stimulate their retails value and strengthen their room in the marketplace. At the same time, they will be undergoing a swift yet rational organizational re-structuring to moderately brainwash their employees and rejuvenate or infuse their organization with an innate sense of urgency than compel accurate action in boosting the company's value and brand. Rather than that, they will also cultivate enormous financial flexibility, make smart strategic moves and finally develop an intimate understanding of the real values for anchoring the company ship.

We always hear one of the Chinese idiom which sounds that hero will be emerged in the situation of uncertainty. Just like the philosophy of Darwinisme, the fittest will survive; while majority are withering and dead in the midway. So, as I think twice, it is also appropriate if apply to our undergraduates' situation currently who will graduate soon but at the same time has partially lose their direction. They might simple take any job and start working unconsciously, or some of them even don't knoe how to start. My revelation doesn't mean that I'm clear with my pace as I confess that I'm also wandering out of focus. But, I just hope that, the arrivel of the day becoming a discerning winner so that I can understand my need and move swiftly. I have neither dared nor had Ace in my hands to become a sole loser.

Amidst the age of uncertainty and turbulence, as what have been stated with one Chinese idiom - the cheerful and vigorating village can be found after sailing through a stream in a dark cave.

Just met a light accident just now near the Akademi Pengajian Melayu when I headed to my faculty. Luckily both parties weren't injured.. But I had to dig my wallet for repairing. Sigh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home