Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, February 20, 2004

I am feeling both apprehensive and glad that many coursemates of mine have actually started to go for interviews. Even Kar Kin himself has gone to giants like Shell and Accenture, and I am sure there are more to come for him. I am glad in a way that there are still a lot of opportunities in the market place for fresh graduates, at least not as bad as many of us have thought of before hand. At the same time, I am feeling apprehensive because I am still in no where to get a job after graduation. The single most fundamental thing of preparing a resume I have not even done.

I recalled something. A deja vu of the pre industrial training scenario which happened last year. People were all so busy sending out letters and stuffs, I was just taking my own sweet time, at least 2 weeks later than the rest only I started to send out my resume to a few companies.

I came back to faculty to submit my report and source code to my supervisor, and bumped into a few persons. And each of them was asking the same question upon seeing me "Wei, you found a job ar?". I smiled and grin. I told them that I have yet to get my resume and cover letter done!

After being a human for almost 23 years now, I strongly believe I could survive somehow by God's grace. Definitely He is not going to lead me into dark roads without hope. Time after time, He has shown me His divine working and love. And for that, I am able to say that "Why must I be kiasu and so pressurize by peers and the time?". =)

Whatever, I still need to send out my resume, but I will pray for the timing and the targets! No rush and emergency!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home