Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

One more paper left this Friday morning. Pretty unexpectedly fast! And I just realised one thing.. yeah.. just.. after so many months of studying in UM. The "Bangunan Peperiksaan" a.k.a examinations hall is a place where you can find beauties in UM!!! Real lot of beauties only started appearing during exams weeks.. I wonder where they are the rest of the time??? Hmmm.. from what I noticed, most of the beauties were sitting for papers with "Axxx" codes, which indicate papers from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. To realise only lately seems to be too late.. haha.. whatever, at least when I leave the university, I can still say that there are beauties in UM =)

The sky out there is gloomy.. heralding a heavy rain soon??? Don't know.. it is starting to make me feel moody anyway! Mom was asking me the other day whether I want to go to GoldCoast. I gave her a NO answer although I have not found a job, or rather I have not applied for any job. GoldCoast.. hmmm.. not bad.. perhaps and maybe I can fly to Melbourne first to catch up with my good friend, Li Yee, there.

Till I have decided, time will tell that it is too late one more time. This is why I hate to make decision! =P Somehow, it aint perfect!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home