Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, March 22, 2004

One more week to my end of Paeds posting exams, which I am supposed to have mastered the whole textbook, and ready to examine a child properly.

To achieve this in a weeks' time with obligatory toilet, eating, lepak duties, will make it hard. For the past one week, I have spent much time blogging about elections, and tuning for the results and updates.

Now, I have some mid-year resolutions that I hope my friends would pray for me about:-

1) that I will not waste time in daydreams and heartaches

2) that I shall not be too vocal and end up losing opportunities. Vocal as in big mouth, talking nonsense and laughing out loud.

3) that I shall stop using rude words - like bloody hell, bloody fool, f++k, shit, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home