Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

What a week!

Been lepaking extremely a lot! On Monday, went to Berjaya Times Square and KLIA, became a chauffeur the whole day. On Tuesday, was in Midvalley. On Wednesday, went down to KL city, HSBC office to be exact, submitted our business plan proposal. On Thursday, got some rest. On Fri, went to PC Fair. Yesterday, Saturday, was in One-Utama. Gosh... how many kilometres I had walked for the past few days!!! I feel like I am no longer studying. I have been doing other stuffs rather than my thesis or tutorials. Even when I have free time in my room, I get killed by the Internet!!!

So it is indeed time for a change!!! Need to buck up man!!! 7 weeks gone, and I have not shown any progress in doing my thesis. I don't even know what I am studying this semester. Goodness!!! Got to really pray hard and rely on God... like usual ;-) not by my might but His...

Alright, I would like to take this opportunity and utilise Blogger to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God shower you with His love and presence and blessing. As for me, as said above, gonna buck up... time to pray hard!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home