Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

This morning I was multi-tasking. They are not the very important stuffs, yet need to settle first before they accumulate and become burdening - gather the money from those who go for cybernite; submit my tutorial answer to lecturer's pigeon hole; submit lab answer to tutor; revise the topics before the test starts; email my half-finished assignment to lecturer for format checking; post my thesis and result slip to Petronas etc.. Life seems so hectic this few days, with lot of things are needed to accomplish before I go back to Ipoh before christmas on Wednesday night.

Early in the morning, I rode off to faculty. After working with a small part of my thesis, as usual, I posted my blog, and sent my self-make christmas e-greeting card to those who are in my contact list. Although I might not celebrate christmas as major occassion as Chinese New Year, but me also hope that all my friends can have a cosy and cruddly christmas. In my view, christmas is really a important festive season to foster or instil the multilateral ties among global citizens. I can feel the enchanting christmas song everywhere, even in my computer lab too. Haa.. my senior even hanged up her hand-make Christmas card on the wall, gaining the sense of festival glamour, although there are no dazzling gifts or christmas tree, and no santarinas also.

Tomorrow still have one more paper to go, yet I still not willingly to grab my book. The "lazy" virus is spreaded rampantly, ramming me from getting up from my bed. And my mind flied to unknown destination, thinking of irrelevant plus childish events.

Yes, I'm agree with what Fooji and Teong said this morning. Empowerment in certain language needs time, and it won't happen at a glance. To improve my communication skill, I will observe and learn the way people speak, as well as their body language. Besides this, I think I need to equip myself with vast knowledge to ease the communication and make conversation more "interactive" and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home