Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

A Good Change is awaiting me ahead..

1000 apologises
Sorry to those who worried about me pass 900 hours...
Sorry to those who was being disrupted by me pass 900 hours...
Sorry to myself of being so desperate, despair and pass 900 hours...

Endless thank you and utmost gratitude
Thank you those who morally give me unstinting and heartfelt supports...
Thank you those who philanthropically offer me the kindest help and warmest greeting...
Thank you those who sincerely encourage me to perserve the last effort...
Thank you those who willingly accompany me hanging around in the emporium...
Thank you those who compassionately listen to my grumble during my sad seconds...
Thank you those who candidly give me their piece of meaningful advice...
Thank you those who generously pinpoint the gleams of hope during my despair moment...
Thank you those who gentlely give me a lift when I need it so...
Thank you those who kindly make the shift to my stuffs...
Thank you those who long-livedly stand in me...
Thank you those who opportunely share their vision with me and embark on a rosy plan...
Thank you those who occasionally give me a call or sms which signifying their pivotal friendship concern...
Thank you those who diligently write or create the eloquent and healthy articles...
Thank you those who vigilly pamper me during these slow-crept 900 hours...
Thank you myself to be no longer repressed and articulate the humiliation for a great relief and an auspicious change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home